LOGISTICS ANALYST (PMLRF-22-1004-F):
Bowhead seeks a Logistics Analyst to support the upcoming Program Manger Long Range Fires (PM LRF) contract located in Stafford, VA. The PM LRF mission is to equip the Marine Corps with long-range antiship and land attack ground based weapons to enable a naval expeditionary force-in-readiness that is prepared to operate inside actively contested maritime spaces in support of fleet operations. PM LRF responsibilities include researching, developing, testing, producing, and fielding of ground-launched, long-range, surface-to-surface artillery rocket and missile systems and their associated fire direction and C2 capabilities. This responsibility also includes the sustainment, obsolescence mitigation, and modernization of legacy systems.
• Supports Equipment Fielding and logistics publications, performs Publication Validation/Verification, provides Item Unique Identifier (IUID) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCA) reports, Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) reconciliation.
• Draft and update program acquisition documentation to include Lifecycle Sustainment Plans, Fielding Plans, Disposal Plans, Naval Messages, and Stock lists for government review and acceptance.
• Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more highly complex programs.
• Analyzes complex contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
• Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution.
• Identifies, prioritizes, and assesses key logistic assets and infrastructures.
• Develops policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
• Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times. Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems for several projects.
• Develops and improves processes and direction for projects. Considered as a resource for resolution of unique or complex problems.
• May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/S in relevant field is preferred in addition to eight (8+) years of relevant experience.
• Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend, and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level, candidates with an active Secret are highly encouraged to apply. US Citizenship is a requirement for admission to this location.