SR. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECRUITY SPECIALIST (HITSR-22-0865-F):
Bowhead seeks a Sr. Information Technology Security Specialist to support the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Integrated Technical Services -Restricted (HITS-R) contract located in San Diego, CA. Bowhead will provide the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) with technical and professional support elements required for the operation of the HPCMP Office (HPCMPO) in all phases of planning and execution of its mission, including: technical and administrative support in all areas of program activity, program management support, meeting facilities and office environment, to include a complete telecommunications and computer systems capability and full logistical services.
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
- Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers requirements.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers. - Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle. - Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend, and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret level, may be required to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance upon hire. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret clearance at this location.