Bowhead seeks a Web Developer, Master to support the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Integrated Technical Services -Restricted (HITS-R) contract located in Fort Belvoir, VA. Bowhead will provide the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) with technical and professional support elements required for the operation of the HPCMP Office (HPCMPO) in all phases of planning and execution of its mission, including: technical and administrative support in all areas of program activity, program management support, meeting facilities and office environment, to include a complete telecommunications and computer systems capability and full logistical services.
- Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Perform frontend, middletier, and backend web development.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/S in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field is required. A combination of experience and education may be accepted in lieu of degree.
• Experience utlizing Python, PHP, C++, Ruby, Django, and Linux operating systems .
• Four years (4+) of relevant technical experience is required.
• Intermediate-to-advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite—Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret level, may be required to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance upon hire. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret clearance at this location.