ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN MAINTENANCE II
Bowhead is seeking multiple experienced Electronics Technician Maintenance to join our team in Crane, IN. The Electronics Technician Maintenance team identifies and resolves equipment malfunctions, calibrate and perform preventative maintenance and must be capable of reading blueprints, schematics and engineering instructions of the assembly of electronic units. They also assist in writing reports and recording data as it relates to testing techniques, laboratory equipment and specifications.
Essential functions will include:
• Assembling electrical and electronic systems and prototypes
• Building, calibrating, and repairing electrical instruments or testing equipment
• Inspecting drawings and designs for quality control, report findings, and make recommendations to the lead engineer
• Performing all manners of depot maintenance to specified Electronic Systems
• Helping to build prototypes from rough sketches or plans, under the engineers’ direction
• Assembling, testing and maintaining circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics
• Adjusting and replacing defective circuitry and electronic components
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level, however candidates with an active Secret are highly encouraged to apply. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.