Bowhead seeks a Website Developer to support its customer in Springfield, VA. The Website Developer will provide website design and programming language expertise for the development and maintenance of websites across various platforms such as WordPress and SharePoint.
• Leads and provides oversight of all website and online application development
• Uses modern web development tools and languages to modify and maintain previously developed websites as well as develop and manage new websites and online applications
• Documents all website development activities
• Regularly works with graphic designers for website layouts
• Proficient in establishing priorities, requirements gathering, website development documentation, and new / emerging project development approaches
• Stays up-to-date of the latest technological requirements by the Government and rewrite and/or update websites in languages as directed by the Government
• Develops new or maintains existing versions of websites and tools to meet the needs of the Government
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in the career field of website development
• Demonstrated knowledge of SharePoint
• Detailed knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. Must be eligible to obtain a CI Poly. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically