Bowhead seeks a Program Manager/Technical Advisor to support the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Integrated Technical Services -Restricted (HITS-R) contract located in Dayton, OH. Bowhead will provide the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) with technical and professional support elements required for the operation of the HPCMP Office (HPCMPO) in all phases of planning and execution of its mission, including: technical and administrative support in all areas of program activity, program management support, meeting facilities and office environment, to include a complete telecommunications and computer systems capability and full logistical services.
- Applies subject matter knowledge to high-level analysis, collection, assessment, design, development, modeling, simulation, integration, installation, documentation, and implementation.
- Resolves problems, which necessitates an intimate knowledge of the related technical subject matter.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/S in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field is required. A combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Five years (5+) of experience related to HPC technologies is required.
• Intermediate-to-advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite—Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret level, may be required to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance upon hire. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret clearance at this location.