In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Sciences, IT or similar is required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) to assist programs in obtaining certification to operate on the Department of Defense (DoD) information network.
- Ability to elicit information from Program Managers and engineers to understand system interfaces, network environments, business processes, and IT services and draw models of these capabilities and practices.
- Demonstrable knowledge of information support plans, Clinger-Cohen Act acquisition guidelines, and software development lifecycle management.
- Experience with System Architect software or similar enterprise architect modeling tool is highly desired. Knowledge of database and/or application software development is a plus.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Training or Experience:
- Understand EA principles, structures, and concepts.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in EA development and use.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in the current DoDAF EA framework, EA methods, and SA, and knowledge in how to align the EA with other AFRC initiatives, such as the AFRC Future State and requirements development.
- Sufficient training to provide the individual with advanced understanding of EA, advanced expertise in the current DoDAF EA framework, EA methods, BPMN, Data, Business Architecture, and SA.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Enterprise-wide implementations of HR COTS and GOTS applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills for executive level communication. Excellent meeting, interpersonal skills and etiquette
- Understand EA principles, purposes, structures, use cases, and concepts
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in EA methods, effective approaches, the current DoDAF framework, UNICOM System Architect, System Architect meta-model, System Architect report writing and heat maps, SA/XT, and SA Publisher
- Advanced understanding of EA development, use, and implementation, advanced expertise in BPMN, Data Architecture, and Business Architecture
- Experience working across organizations to achieve integration and governance for improved enterprise-wide technical investments, change management, governance and information-sharing
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.