- NAS/SAN experience with NetApp, EMC VNX, Synology and QNAP technologies
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with backup software with EMC Networker
- Relevant certifications
- Experience in building high-availability solutions
- Knowledge of IP networking
- Relevant experience in a support center
- Experience with a variety of different hardware platforms
- Proficient in hardware configuration and troubleshooting, including RAID
- Familiar with common software tools and protocols, including DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Project management skills and managing projects
- Self-motivated, team player
- Heavy focus on organization and consistency
- Familiar with shipping and receiving
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must be able to lift about 50 pounds as needed
- 5 years hands on experience in Infrastructure System Administration of on premise/virtualized solutions
- Experience in Windows and Linux
- Experience in NetApp, NAS/SAN
- Must be able to lift up to 15 to 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.