In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Experience with preparing briefings for the Joint Targeting Coordination Board (JTCB) that provides the status of intelligence, operations, and fires.
- Ability to develop draft concepts of fires, a targeting appendix and targeting guidance for plans and / or operations.
- Ability to assess all pertinent fires issues found during review of technical data, strategy concepts, operations summaries, and other information relative to development and execution of assigned plans and mission areas.
- Ability to assess and provide accurate information on targeting requirements; process and technology applications supporting the USNORTHCOM joint targeting cycle.
- Ability to support 2 major exercises, and up to 2 war-games per year with Joint Fires expertise.
- Previous experience working with and providing support to the Joint Targeting Working Group (JTWG) and JTCB.
- Experience with coordinating the USNORTHCOM joint targeting process through collaboration, working groups and boards in order to develop targeting products ensuring the full range of options and capabilities to ensure military flexible deterrent options are available to support CCMDs and USNORTHCOM missions.
- Ability to assist with the ongoing joint targeting cycle by collaborating with appropriate CCMDs and Components.
- Previous experience with the development of draft targeting guidance, research, analysis, development and providing recommended target nominations, integrated planning, and synchronized execution.
- Experience providing fires aspects of comprehensive joint operational plans.
- Experience with coordinating with other agencies and activities targeting plans, projects and operations and preparing briefings that provide the status of intelligence operations and fires.
- Ability to conduct presentations tailored for targeting specifics, such as Orders and Plans appendixes, briefings and training sessions with other staff functions, and activities to secure cooperation, resolve controversial matters, and convey the operational information.
- Experience with preparing fires-specific, comprehensive oral and written presentations for assigned geographic areas and coordinate with Component commands, Subordinate commands, other agencies, and multinational partners, as applicable.
- Previous experience with producing and disseminating products to include Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Performance (MOP) for Government acceptance to support the joint targeting cycle.
- Previous Joint Fires experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
- Must be able to twist, bend, and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently have and able to maintain a security clearance at the Top Secret and SCI eligible. US Citizenship is a requirement for admission to this location.
The salary range for this position is between $90,000 - $100,000.