Bowhead seeks a Combat Training Squadron Lead to support an upcoming Innovation, Integration, and Information Support III (3IS III) contract primarily at Schriever Space Force Base, CO.
Lead Bowhead efforts to assist the Government efforts to operate existing and future M&S systems capabilities and architectures in support of advanced training, demonstrations, special event assessments, exercises, and real-world contingency operations. The government shall provide training, funding and time to become proficient on new systems/capabilities, as appropriate, before requiring the contractor to operate future M&S systems capabilities. Flexible work schedules, including 24-hour/7-day operations, may be required periodically to support exercises, demonstrations, experiments and contingencies according to a mutually agreed upon schedule.
The CTS Lead shall:
Lead and manage:
• Bachelors (BS) Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics Science, or Equivalent
• Strong DoD Space Officer background, preferably service in one or more of the organizations served by this contract
• At least ten (10) years in management positions with ten (10) years experience in the following space related focus areas: Program Management; OT&E / DT&E; Wargaming; Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) in support of exercises utilizing Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) tools and processes
• Graduate of Space Operations Officer Courses (Space 100 through 300)
• Possess knowledge and experience managing IT service Management
• Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and senior military leadership
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to lead and motivate
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must have an active security clearance at the Top Secret level. Must be eligible for a Sensitive Compartmental Information (SCI). US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically