In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Certified Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) Level II. Completed one (1) applicable discipline certification (CAP - Certified Authorization Professional, CCFP - Certified Cyber Forensics Professional, CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISSP Concentrations, ISSAP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional, ISSEP - Information Systems Security Engineering Professional, ISSMP
- Information Systems Security Management Professional, CSSLP - Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional, SSCP - Systems Security Certified Practitioner, Security+, or other).Certified in accordance with DoDD 8570.1 Information Assurance Technician III and subject to meeting subsequent requirements of latest DoD 8140 manual.
- Four (4+) years of experience in the support of information and information systems integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes providing for restoration of information systems by incorporating protection, detection, and reaction capabilities.
- Demonstrable experience with DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF)/DIACAP requirements on all applicable Business IT/Support C2 systems and programs scheduled for IA accreditation. Experience in Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) integration and validation testing to include Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support.
- Possess proficient understanding of A&A processes and workflows, providing guidance and the necessary deliverables to achieve system authorization while receiving feedback for rework and traceability errors no greater than two (2) times per artifact submission.
- Possess a proficient understanding down to implementation-level detail of the Internet Protocol (IP) suite and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 802 family of standard, including IEEE 802.1Q, Virtual Local Area Network switching in an Ethernet Network and IEEE 802.3, Ethernet.
- Proficient in assessment of the secure configuration of Unix-type operating systems, and Linux (specifically Red Hat Enterprise Linux). The contractor shall be proficient in the assessment of the secure configuration of network and infrastructure device operating systems such as those found in switches and routers, including Ciscos Internetwork Operating System (IOS). The contractor shall be proficient in assessment of embedded systems, specifically those operating using real time operating systems (RTOS).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend, and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.