Systems Engineer - SETA:
Bowhead is seeking a Systems Engineer- SETA to support its PEO C3T contract in Aberdeen, MD. The Systems Engineer will primarily interact with the APEO but will support across the PEO HQ. Daily activities will include developing white papers, briefings, facilitating meetings and follow up actions, coordinate input across PM, and develop conceptual visualizations.
The Systems Engineer- SETA will have both programmatic and technical background.
• Support the PEO HQ in developing systems of systems documents and briefings that support programmatic and technical alignment of PEO programs with the Unified Network Modernization efforts
• Review and assess individual program strategies/briefings for alignment with Unified Network objectives and Lines of Efforts
• Facilitate planning, administration, and action tracking for both ADHOC and recurring collaboration activities that occur both in person and virtual
• Support PEO review of modernization strategies and participation in governance forums across DoD, like by not limited to the Unified Network Summit, Capability Portfolio Review, Project Convergence, Cross PEO home on homes
• Assist in coordination and development of initial program establishment and strategies resulting from requests for assignment of duties as Office of Primary Responsibility or Office of Coordinating Responsibility associated with new program starts
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Secret clearance at this location.
• Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically