- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business.
- Individual shall have Project or Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification or Certified DAWIA Advanced/Level 2-3 in Program Management.
- Fifteen (15+) years of technical experience in support of Program/projects, to include: Equipment Support, System Support, and Programmatic Support.
- Experience shall include at least eight (8+) years of Program Management experience, to include: Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Individual shall have written and oral communications abilities commensurate with this management role.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend, and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for admission to this location.