- Computers experience/certification strongly desired.
- BA/S degree is preferred.
- Hands on mechanics experience with Diesel Engines, certification strongly desired.
- Experience/Knowledge with 7k, 15k, and 25k Generators
- Experience/Knowledge in Diagnosing, Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Repair of 2 – 5 Ton A/C Units
- Experience/Knowledge with UHF and RF Communications, Network and Coverage Setup
- Experience/Knowledge with Electronic Component Diagnosing, Troubleshooting, Repairing.
- How to read electrical schematics and diagrams.
- Ability to Solder, Certification strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Networking, Switching, and Configuration
- Cable Assembly and Repair of CAT5e/CAT6, HDMI, Coaxial cables and assemblies.
- Familiar with testing, trouble shooting, repairing equipment strongly desired.
- Forklift experience/certification strongly desired.
- Documentation and technical writing skills desired.
- Prior military service and/or familiarity with military training systems/events and U.S. Army property accountability procedures strongly desired.
- Demonstrate proficient oral and written communication, with strong attention to detail and an ability to interact effectively with people of varying technical abilities (engineers, technicians, and military personnel).
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Identifies potential and emerging problems with both equipment and personnel.
- Demonstrates flexible team-oriented attitude; adapts to changing requirements.
- Able to perform well and adapt in high-stress, fast-paced environments.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend, and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently have and able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret. US Citizenship is a requirement for admission to this location.