PROGRAM MANAGER (DAHL-2023-18707):
Bowhead seeks a Program Manager to join our team in supporting the Program Management and Operations Division. The Program Manager will provide leadership to Site Leads and support personnel in managing all operational aspects, including program execution, growth, and risks management.
The Program Manager to be responsible for managing the team that provides database management; financial analysis; information assurance; information services and technology; facilities operations; logistics; program analysis; technical documentation; and visual information support. They must be responsive, reliable, detail-oriented, and possess a strong motivation to build a productive relationship with internal and external team members. Essential functions to include: Validating technical and financial reports, analyze metrics, identify areas for improvement, and develop corrective action solutions that meet operational goals. Conducting program meetings, reviews, and coordinate briefings with customers and senior management. Providing team supervision, contract management, planning, directing and monitoring program budgets, and serve as primary customer contact for program information. May be responsible for business development within current customer base and/or for new customers. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree is required at a minimum however; a Master’s degree is desired
• Familiarity with one or more Departments on Dahlgren is desired
• Demonstrated experience with dynamic cost reimbursable incrementally funded contracts supporting 20+ POAMs and customers is desired
• Additionally, qualified candidates must have a minimum of five(5) years of program related experience managing multifunction operations
• Must be able to multi-task, manage priorities and work independently with little direction
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts. To receive and respond to instructions/assignments, must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Top Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for this contract.