EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (ASAALT):
Bowhead seeks an Executive Assistant to provide general business support for the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Acquisition Logistics and Technology (ASAALT) contract in Fort Belvoir, VA. The Executive Assistant will assist in various operational sustainment review projects and serve as the primary administrative support point of contact.
• Planning, executing and posting operational sustainment review (OSR) tracking for scheduled OSR’s
• Providing support to the process and portfolio managers through tasks related to scheduling, organizing, tracking and communicating
• Conducting annual data calls and consolidating responses to generate, maintain and monitor OSR master action item lists
• Ensuring coordination and tracking with key stakeholders to organize and schedule all OSR meetings, maintaining the OSR timelines and contact lists, attending OSR meetings and recording minutes
• Maintaining the master OSR briefing template and other required documentation
• A High School Diploma or equivalent is required at a minimum in addition to at least six (6+) years of Executive level administrative assistance experience
• Must have extensive experience in coordinating large groups of stakeholders and data while maintaining the accuracy and organization of results
• Prior military related experience is preferred
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.