Bowhead is seeking an Installation Technician to be responsible for installation of equipment, providing improvements and recommendations to electronic classrooms and training systems within Government facilities for our Navy customer. This position is a telecommute position.
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering preferred or additional experience in lieu of degree.
• Must be able to travel 70-80 percent of the time. Telecommute during non-travel times
• At least 3 years of experience as a facilities technician or in a similar role.
• Experience with AutoCAD, VISIO and MS Office preferred.
• Knowledge of the building process and construction principles.
• Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Project management skills.
• Possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain or currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically