The Program Analyst is required to support a fast paced technical group for Spectrum Warfare Systems Department, Force Level Electronic Warfare Division supporting integration and modeling efforts countermeasures. This person will be trained to use iPDM software if required, but prior experience is a significant preference. The tasking includes Document Control within iPDM, Technical Writing, Data Management, and Configuration Management.
Essential functions will include:
- Review and evaluate program management data. Provide analyses and prepare or review documentation. Review, evaluate and provide technical and administrative support in preparing NSWC Crane program documentation, working procedures and test.
- This person will be trained to use iPDM software if required, but prior experience is a significant preference. The tasking includes Document Control within iPDM, Technical Writing, Data Management, and Configuration Management.
- Implement and maintain tools necessary to support version & change control
- Collaborate with teams, must be capable of understanding, interpreting & synthesizing engineering drawings & technical information from engineering documentation.
- Generate and distribute meeting agendas and record and publish minutes and action items. The contractor shall facilitate the planning and support of meetings, conferences and reviews. This task involves arranging and securing adequate facilities and parking, preparing materials, developing and distributing meeting agendas, and organizing tours and sending invites for tours.
- Edit for technical accuracy, make recommendations and answer questions from customers as well as elevate when necessary.
- Adhere to ISO standards and Navy procedures for records management; establish filing systems for easy document retrieval.
- Electronically input information and data into databases, utilizing Government and non-Government software programs like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Power Point, Defense Travel System (DTS), Total Workforce Management System (TWMS), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), Navy Enterprise resource Planning (N-ERP), iCrane SharePoint and Integrated Product Data Management System (iPDM) and other records repository(s).
- Other duties as assigned