Bowhead seeks a Requirements Analyst (Capabilities Analyst) to support the Army Space and Missile Defense force modernization proponents in its responsibilities for capabilities development and requirement determination as the proponent for Space, High Altitude, and Missile Defense.
• Write and update System Training Plans (STRAP) for the emerging capabilities the Command is pursuing (TSS-POR, High Altitude, NAVWAR Situational Awareness, NAVWAR Attack, Tactical Space Layer, etc.)
• Prepare System Training Plans (STRAP) for a new Space, High Altitude, and Missile Defense capabilities documents.
• Serve as the chair of integrated product teams for development of the STRAP in conjunction with the Capability Developers and Materiel Developers.
• Develop and document training solutions for validation and approval.
• Prepare training requirements analysis system documents, training publications, STRAPs, training support packages, and training strategies as required.
• Develop and document requirements for TADSS categorized as non-system in accordance with the JCIDS process.
• Support the JCIDS analysis processes and develop concepts, strategies, and requirements to support the training and education of Army Space, High Altitude, and Missile Defense forces.
• Participate in capabilities-based assessments (CBAs) and other studies as the training community representative for capability gap mitigation.
• Prepare initial TSS estimates during CBAs from the operational concepts and potential doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel, facilities, and policy (DOTMLPF-P) approaches to resolve capability gaps.
• Represent the Space and Missile Defense Commandant during the technical manual verification and validation process.
• Prepare Training Support System (TSS) estimates during the CBA, in support of the initial capabilities document (ICD) and/or Joint DOTMLPF-P Change Recommendation (DCR)/Army DOTMLPF integrated capabilities recommendations (DICR).
• Demonstrated familiarity with the Total Army Analysis and JCIDS
• Knowledge of the training and training support requirements that must be resourced, developed, and fielded with a materiel system
• Ability to support the JCIDS process by identifying training, training support requirements, and preparing the information to support the process and subsequent acquisition events
• Experience writing and championing System Training Plans (STRAP) from concept to completion
• Experience with STRAP Writing Tool (SWT) Experience with Space Operations and/or Missile Defense capabilities
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically