Bowhead seeks a Distance Learning Developer to lead the Blended/Distance Learning and Web Development Team for the Joint Ballistic Missile Training and Education Center (JBTEC) located at Peterson AFB, Colorado.
• Design and develop the database and user interfaces required to support the automation of JBTEC processes (Projects include automated student registration and registrar functions, trip report submission and approval workflow, ITAR process, and course management to include automated critiques, post course surveys, test metrics, and scheduling applications)
• Develop database queries and user interfaces in support of the Technical Report to the Government
• Responsible for implementing the Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) Learning Management System (LMS) for student registration and course management
• Develop interactive eLearning modules, integrating audio, video, and graphics using Adobe Captivate and associated development applications
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ of relevant experience
• Knowledgeable in the design and development of software applications in multiple environments.
• Experience with data modeling, entity-relationship diagramming, and logical/physical database design.
• Be able to perform client-based requirements gathering, analysis, and translation from business to technical level.
• Proficient in development of technical documentation and communication to non-technical people.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically