Bowhead seeks Space Control Trainers to support the Space Delta 3 (DEL 3) / 3rd Combat Training Squadron (3 CTS) in Colorado Springs, CO.
The Space Control Trainers (SCTs) serve as the primary representative responsible for all space control activities. The SCTs provide subject matter expertise, continuity, and support training of offensive and defensive space electronic warfare mission area for the 3 CTS. The instructors develop training materials and provides Space Control and Electronic Warfare (EW) training.
• Develop, validate, standardize, and review training products to include lessons plans, scripts, visual aids, and input cards
• Coordinate with Headquarters, United States Space Force (HQ USSF), Space Operations Command (SpOC), Space Systems Command (SSC), Space Training and Readiness Command (STARCOM), 216th Space Control Squadron (SPCS), 16 SPCS, 4 SPCS, 114 SPCS, 138 SPCS, 233 Space Group-Det 1, 380 SPCS, Space Delta 3 (DEL 3) or other agencies within the space control enterprise, as required to enhance training materials
• Maintain Special Mission Certification (SMC) and serve as a SME on the space control equipment, weapon system, and artificial satellite environment (ASE)
• Identify and recommend improvements/upgrades to systems
• Coordinate students, resources, and room availability
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university (an additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
• Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience
• Minimum of five plus (5+) years of experience in space operations and training
• Minimum of three plus (3+) years of experience specifically in the Space Control and Electronic Warfare mission
• Space Weapons and Tactics experience desired
• Completion of the Electromagnetic Warfare Operator Course (EWOC), Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Fundamentals Signal Management Subsystem (SMS), Signal Processing Suite (SPS), and Bounty Hunter (BH) Mission Qualification Training is highly desired
Target Salary: $105,000-$120,000 commensurate with experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically