Bowhead is actively recruiting for a Senior Program/Project/Management Analyst to support our Navy customer in Patuxent River, MD.
• MA/MS degree
• Over 10 years of experience maintaining and providing aircraft concurrency management documentation in support of aircraft systems changes to USN, USAF or USMC warfighter commands
• Over 10 years of experience supporting NAVAIR acquisition efforts
• Over 10 years of combined experience performing duties described in the functional description, with at least 3 years of experience in support of Navy Acquisition programs
• Over 10 years of experience supporting NAVAIR communications with USN, USAF or USMC warfighter commands and units documenting training system efficiency, training system deficiencies, training system fidelity shortfalls and coordination of acquisition deliveries at garrison sites
• ACAT-1 rotary-wing and/or turbo-prop aircraft mission readiness management experience
• Proficient with using the AMS
• Familiar with ACAT level programs
• Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBES
• Demonstrated experience managing program/project status, schedules, SOW, and CDRLs
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Secret clearance.