UIC Government Services (UICGS) seeks a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in Springfield, VA. UICGS is an Alaskan Native owned corporation with approximately 30 subsidiaries and 3,000 employees which operate under the trade name of Bowhead. The Senior A/P Specialist will report to the A/P Manager. Currently we are offering a hybrid work schedule, two days in the office and three at home. This is subject to change.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is ideal, however, the education requirement can also be satisfied with equivalent work experience
• Four (4) or more years of total experience with a minimum of two (2) years in government contracting is ideal
• Recent experience with Deltek Costpoint
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Previous experience with a government contracting is preferred
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRMENTS: Currently there are no security clearance requirements for this position however, candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check. Bowhead reserves the right to change this requirement if necessitated by business needs or contractual obligations.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically