Bowhead seeks Registrars to support the Space Delta 3 (DEL 3) / 3rd Combat Training Squadron (3 CTS) in Colorado Springs, CO.
The Registrar provides registration duties for all Space Control Training (SCT) and Space Electronic Warfare (SEW) Training courses. SCT and SEW training includes 5 separate courses and over 50 classes annually.
• Process students into and out of the 3rd Combat Training Squadron and Peterson Space Force Base to include creating, maintaining, and updating these procedures
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all student issues, concerns, and inquires; create and sustain processes and tools that allow for students to view current course schedules, register for courses, drop courses; load courses and register students; support document preparation, database entry, and records maintenance
• Proactively communicate upcoming course offerings to relevant populations as identified by the government and in accordance with government-development policies and timelines
• Establish and manage program files IAW Air Force Records Management Program
• Coordinate with security to ensure students have proper clearances; coordinate with Information Assurance to ensure paperwork is done for computer accounts
• Communicate and coordinate with internal/external organizations regarding student training status and requirements, including coordination with the 319th Combat Training Squadron to schedule students for pre-requisite training courses prior to qualification training
• Provide back-up duties in Crew Force Manager’s absence
• Associate degree in a related field (Degree may be substituted with additional 6 years of experience)
• Three (3) years of experience as a registrar, including experience developing and maintaining registration processes and procedures. Experience using MS Professional Suite as well as MS Excel required
Target Salary: $85,000-$105,000 commensurate with experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically