Bowhead seeks a Patriot Excalibur (PEX) Administrator to support the Space Delta 3 (DEL 3) / 3rd Combat Training Squadron (3 CTS) in Colorado Springs, CO.
• Manage PEX security permission levels, user list, and access levels
• Provide initial, continuity, or refresher training to local users on-site in the operations of PEX features and upgrades
• Troubleshoot PEX software, hardware problems found by the user at the unit or squadron to provide problem identification, resolution and tracking to include logging the problem, duplicating through testing and analyzing until a resolution is found
• Maintain control and cognizance over USSF unclassified/classified data
• Works independently but within the framework established by the supervisor and/or customer
• Minimum of two (2) years of college and five (5) years of directly related experience or a combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience for a total of seven (7) years (Progressive relevant training and/or certification in appropriate discipline may be substituted for one (1) year of the education or experience requirement)
• Operational experience in training, Stan/Eval, scheduling, and readiness experience is highly desirable
Target Salary: $75,000-$95,000 commensurate with experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret level with SCI eligibility. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically