BTS Site Manager (MCCONBTS-2023-19702)
Bowhead seeks to network with BTS Site Mananger for an upcoming effort. The BTS Site Manager will perform and lead technicians in functions such as; running cables or house wire to telephone sets, terminating connectors, lugs, pins, or screws, associated with key telephone equipment and/or terminating equipment for non-voice circuits.
They must have a global knowledge of how Base Telecommunications Systems operate under government contracts and working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Successful candidate will be responsive, reliable, detail-oriented, have good judgment and excellent problem solving skills. They must be responsive, reliable, detail-oriented, and possess a strong motivation to build a productive relationship with internal and external team members.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Developing, implementing, and applying management controls to ensure task and deliverables comply with customer requirements.
• Validating technical and financial reports, analyze metrics, identify areas for improvement, and develop corrective action solutions that meet operational goals.
• Must be able to accommodate fluctuating workload requirements by efficiently managing resources to ensure successful execution within budget and schedule.
• Conducting program meetings, reviews, and coordinate briefings with customers and senior management.
• Participating in strategic planning, including facilitating meetings and creating plan materials.
• Will lead business development processes such as identification, qualification, capture, and proposal activities, including defining win strategies, identifying competitive discriminators, technical proposal writing, and basis of estimate activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors’ Degree, preferred. High School Diploma or GED, required. Prefer certificates of completion from telephone company sponsored training or higher educational institutions in the telephony industry.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in telephone installation including voice/non-voice communications, telephone key systems, terminal and communications equipment.
• Supervisory / leadership experience, required. Prefer leadership experience operating under government contracts and working within the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
• Must possess the ability to engineer and design telecommunication cable plant systems
• Must be able to multi-task, manage priorities and work independently with little direction
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts. To receive and respond to instructions/assignments, must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
Target salary is $90k/annually-$105k/annually, commensurate with experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.