- Associates degree and 2-5+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Experience working in different types of database systems.
- Prior DOD experience preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office software suite, in particular Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Highly organized with the ability to see both the details and the big picture.
- Commitment to quality customer service and customer’s needs with a dedicated attitude that ensures mission success.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 to 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. Candidates with an active Secret clearance are preferred. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.