Bowhead seeks a Financial Management Analyst to support our Special Communciations Mission Solutions (SCMS) client.
• Attending program meetings to document decisions and action items
• Assist in collection and analysis of financial data/reporting
• Maintain government labor plans through tracking and analysis
• Provide project management support through technical documentation
• Assist in collection of project data to develop status brief
• Maintain and update program information on the CMCS SharePoint site
• Provide ad hoc project management support as required
• Facilitate technical program status meetings
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree (in a financial related field preferred) with three (3) or more years of related experience. (In lieu of a degree, an additional six (6) years of relevant experience may be substituted)
• Minimum of 3 years in a financial environment.
• Individual must be able to work well as a team but also be able to perform work independently.
• Navy-ERP experience preferred.
• Experience working with Teams, SharePoint, and FlankSpeed is preferred.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. Candidates with an active Secret (or higher) clearance are highly preferred. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.