Bowhead seeks to network with Site Security Officers to support the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCOE) Support Services contract in Fort Eisenhower, GA
The Site Security Officer provide multi-disciplinary security support, including aspects of special security, information security, personnel security, operations security, industrial security, physical security, communications security and anti-terrorism/force protection duties, while also being responsive and flexible to dynamic security situations IAW with regulations and another applicable Army or Cyber Center Of Excellence (CCOE) polices and guidance’s.
Additional duties may include:
• Perform administrative SCI day to day functions and duties.
• Perform Collateral Security day to day functions and duties.
• Maintain, update, and revise Standard Operating Procedures, Operational Security Plans, Security Education and Awareness Program, Emergency Action Plans, Fixed Facility Checklists, Waiver Requests for CCoE TS and Collateral facilities.
• Provide classification guidance and assistance for all SCI programs and collateral security programs.
• Maintain awareness and an understanding of counterintelligence threats and trends to help establish local policies and procedures within the CCoE G2.
• Perform classification reviews of inbound and outbound documents.
• Prepare, process, and/or review incoming Visitor Certification Request for accuracy and access eligibility. Ensure visit certifications are processed timely and accurately
• Prepare and forward, as appropriate, visit notifications/certifications for assigned military and Government civilians performing temporary duty at locations off station.
• Conduct an annual self-inspection, document the self-inspection, and submit to the COR and CCoE SSO a corrective action plan that identifies actions to establish compliance NLT 30 October of the year.
• Conduct opening/closing of all facilities. Conduct end of day security checks.
• Conduct effective entry and exit inspections.
• Comply with random anti-terrorism measures as directed by unit, installation or higher level anti- terrorism authority.
• Perform facility access control, to include visitor control/escorting and access badge creation, issuing and tracking.
• Perform inspection, inventory, logging, storage, documentation, transmittal, and internal distribution of classified information received.
• Perform alarm (IDS), activity where applicable; setting, testing, coordinating maintenance and updating alarm response letters and other associated administrative support.
• Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; security applications e.g., JPAS, DISS, ATARRS, ACCS.
• Possess 5yrs experience directly related to requirements.
• Be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
• Possess certificates within the last 36 months for the following CDSE courses: SCI Security Refresher SCI 100.16, Storage Containers and Facilities PY105.06, Introduction to Personnel Security PS113.16, Introduction to DOD Personnel Security Adjudications PS001.18, Derivative Classification IF103.16, Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) DS- IF 101.06, Introduction to Information Security IF011.16, Marking Classified Information IF105.16, Transmission and Transportation for DOD IF 107.16, Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DOD and Industry, IF 130.16, JPAS/Joint Clearance and Access Verification System (JCAVS) User Levels 2 thru 6 PS183.16.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must posses an active security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically