Bowhead seeks a Security Specialist to provide instruction in support of the Joint Ballistic Missile Defense Training and Education Center (JBTEC).
• Support the Site Security Manager and Information Systems Security Officer with facility security functions and requirements such as, but not limited to, visitor access and control, key and combination control, Portable Electronic Device control, classified document management (production, shipping and destruction), security education and security checks.
• Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated relevant experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Shall have knowledge of Operational, Physical, Information and Personnel Security.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically