WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST (CCAD-2024-20101):
Bowhead seeks a Warehouse Specialist, to join our team in Corpus Christi, TX. The Warehouse Specialist will monitor work and progress on the PAK lines, respond to customer inquiries, and process Aircraft on Ground (AOG) and Flight Test issues.
This Warehouse Specialist is responsible for verifying material against receiving documents, reporting discrepancies or damages in material, routing material to designated storage location, storing and stacking material in accordance with prescribed storage methods
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of two years direct related experience.
• Preferred experience with material handling equipment (MHE) licensure required in forklift (up to 6K) and warehouse tractor (4K).
• Basic computer/PC knowledge required including; spreadsheet software, word processing software and knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking effectively in English.
• Knowledge of government specific tracking/database systems such as LMP, HKDB, ETIDS and FEDLOG highly desired (not required)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: There are currently no Security Clearance requirements for this position; however, candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check and obtain a CAC Card. Due to the location of this work, US Citizenship is required. Bowhead reserves the right to change this requirement if necessitated by business needs or contractual obligations.