Bowhead seeks an experienced Capture Manager professional to catalyze new business growth in the Navy/NAVAIR market. The Capture Manager will consistently work across operations and business lines to ensure a continuous stream of new business for the company and lead multi-faceted capture teams while working closely with the UICGS proposal teams throughout the capture and proposal processes. This individual will lead strategy, capture, and proposal efforts for $1B+ pipeline of recompete, takeaway, and on-contract growth efforts. Primary customers targeted include Navy/NAVAIR. The successful candidate will be local to the PAX River area.
• Developing, maturing, and maintaining a qualified pipeline of competitive opportunities that support Bowhead offerings focused on our existing and new customers operational needs and requirements.
• Leading capture efforts that effectively mature new business opportunities through the Gate process and result in the successful submission of winning proposals.
• Actively participating in the development and submission of winning proposals to include close collaboration with subject matter experts, and proposal, contracts, pricing, and talent acquisition teams.
• Establishing effective communication networks with government stakeholders and industry partners to qualify opportunities and gain better understanding into operational requirements
• Building and fostering new relationships with government stakeholders and industry partners.
• Managing approved Capture and B&P allocations for your pipeline of new business opportunities.
• Identify, plan, and execute strategies to maintain and expand our existing support to our customers.
• Active Top-Secret clearance.
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited institution.
• Navy/Marine Corps operational experience.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold an active Secret Clearance. Top Secret Clearance preferred. US Citizenship is a requirement for both a Secret and Top Secret Clearance.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically