Bowhead seeks individuals to network with relative to a potential opportunity on the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Integrated Technical Services -Restricted (HITS-R) contract. Bowhead will provide the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) with technical and professional support elements required for the operation of the HPCMP Office (HPCMPO) in all phases of planning and execution of its mission, including: technical and administrative support in all areas of program activity, program management support, meeting facilities and office environment, to include a complete telecommunications and computer systems capability and full logistical services. HITS- R is located in Portsmouth, VA.
Positions available may include:
• Financial Analyst
• Project Manager/Technical Advisor
• Network Engineer
• Network Specialist
• Web Designer
• Technical Writer
• Database Developer
• Application Developer
• Information Assurance/Security Specialist
• Systems Engineer
• Cybersecurity Specialist
• Cybersecurity Project Manager
• Cybersecurity Analyst
• Cybersecurity Engineer
• Cybersecurity Architect
• Principal Cybersecurity Consultant
• Software Developer, Applications
• Software Developers, Systems Software
• Management Analyst
• Computer & Information Research Scientist
• Computational Modeler
• IT Security Assessors
• Network & Computer Systems Administrator
• Property Manager
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• Required education, years of experience, and certifications will vary based on position requirements
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.