Bowhead seeks an Executive Action Officer to support its customer in Springfield, VA. The Executive Action Officer will assist in the day-to-day coordination and data management of customer activities.
• Preparing and editing correspondence, reviewing guidance, and distilling information for distribution.
• Provide timely coordination and distill responses from multiple parties with minimal supervision.
• Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate actions pre and post meetings.
• Provide logistics and management support to Executive staff, including coordinating and entering travel into MET and DTS.
• Understand and adherence to Agency policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/BS, MA/MS, or PhD in communications, psychology, management or equivalent degrees
• Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. Must be eligible to obtain a CI Poly. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance.