Bowhead seeks a Front Office Strategy Advisor to support its customer in Springfield, VA. The Front Office Strategy Advisor will provide strategic planning, technical, programmatic and business process support.
• Demonstrated leadership or management experience.
• Distill and collate key technical and programmatic details for science and engineering concepts related to GEOINT.
• Provide strategic level analysis and advice on new concepts, new programs, and existing efforts.
• Other duties as assigned
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/BS in physics, mathematics, chemistry, computer science, or engineering and military history, political science, or government (dual major).
• Greater than or equal to 20 years of work experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. Must be eligible to obtain a CI Poly. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance.