Bowhead seeks a Graphic Artist to support its customer in Springfield, VA. The Graphic Artist will graphic design services in development of presentations, documents, speeches, electronic media, and video development using PowerPoint presentations, multimedia, exhibits, and conference materials.
• Taking customer ideas and synthesizing a graphical design that meets their intent and vision with limited direction, and providing overall graphic design services for presentations, documents, speeches, logos, electronic media, and video products.
• Coordinate and develop a working relationship with other agency corporate graphic offices.
• Other duties as assigned
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/BS in graphic design or related discipline.
• Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience.
• Familiar with products, such as PowerPoint presentation, multimedia, exhibits, and conference materials, and agency messaging and branding requirements and other posted standards on quality, format, and style.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. Must be eligible to obtain a CI Poly. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance.