Bowhead seeks an International Cooperation Specialist to support its customer in Springfield, VA. The International Cooperation Specialist will organize and coordinate participation in multi-national or bi- lateral project arrangements.
• Knowledge and experience in International Affairs, understanding governance of Government to Government relationships.
• Familiarity with DoD and IC policies related to international cooperation, acquisition, disclosure & release, and technology transfer.
• Capability and experience in organization and logistical support to meetings and internal and external events.
• Capability to prepare, coordinate, route, and approve documents and reports. Ability to communicate and coordinate with other national program managers, scientists and project teams.
• Other duties as assigned
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/BS, MA/MS, or PhD in International Relations, Foreign Affairs, Communications, Political Science, Information Science/Technology or closely related field.
• Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. Must be eligible to obtain a CI Poly. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance.