Bowhead seeks a Transition Specialist to support its customer in Springfield, VA. The Transition Specialist will pursue potential solutions (technologies, processes, skills, and knowledge) and actively identifies, leads, influences, leverages, adapts, or adopts candidate solutions through a variety of mechanisms, and identification of new technologies that need intellectual property protections such as patents and licensing.
• Experience transitioning DoD/IC technologies and understanding of TRLs, policies, and procedures related to technology development.
• Understanding of emerging technology initiatives such as data analytics, visualization, automation, artificial intelligence, augmentation, modeling, and other strategic initiatives.
• Ability to lead and facilitate strategic working groups or planning sessions and prepare and review team briefings, spreadsheets, and written materials for Government review and approval. Requires minimal Government direction.
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• BA/BS, MA/MS in physics, mathematics, chemistry, engineering, systems analysis, systems engineering, systems management, or computer science.
• Greater than or equal to 10 years of work experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. Must be eligible to obtain a CI Poly. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance.