MATERIAL MANAGEMENT TEAM EFFORT (MMT-22-0297-W):
Bowhead seeks to staff for the upcoming Material Management Team (MMT) effort headquartered in Fort Bragg, NC. This effort will be team-centric providing assistance directly to supported commands utilizing complete turn-key operations and support services on asset visibility, inventories, and accountability, fleet property management, and strategic facility management and operations management support.
Positions available include, but are not limited to:
- Alternate Project Manager (Fort Bragg, NC)
- GCSS-Army/Plant 2001 Manager (Fort Bragg, NC)
- PBUSE Systems Manager (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Financial Manager (Baltimore, MD)
- Army Network Station/DODAAC Manager (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Operations Manager Material Management Team (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Operation Manager/GCSS-Army Data Cleanup (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Operations Manager/GCSS-Army Templates (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Logistics Management Specialist/Team Lead (Richmond, VA / Fort McCoy, WI)
- Inventory Teams Supervisor (Fort Bragg, NC) - Logistics Management Specialist (Multiple)
- Logistics Management Specialist/Data Cleansing (Multiple)
- LOG Management Specialist/Item Management (Multiple)
- Logistics Analyst Resource/Financial (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Logistics Analyst DODAAC Cell (Fort Bragg, NC)
- LOG Management Specialist/GCSS-Army Customer Assistance Office (Fort Bragg, NC)
- LOG Management Specialist PBUSE (Multiple)
- Transportation Coordinator (Fort Bragg, NC)
- LOG Management Specialist/Supervisor Retrograde Site (Multiple)
- Quality Control Equipment Inspector (Multiple)
- Supply Technicians (Multiple)
- Computer Operators (Fort Bragg, NC)
** Positions are located throughout the lower 48 states & Puerto Rico. Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
• Must be able to twist, bend, and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level, candidates with an active Secret are highly encouraged to apply. US Citizenship is a requirement for admission to these locations.