FMS SYSTEMS ENGINEER (SAMD-2022-3401)
Bowhead is looking for a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) System Engineer for cases involving one or more countries. The System Engineer shall provide weapon system support and assist the FMS Case process for program management support services to the Security Assistance Management Directorate (SAMD).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engineer support in pre-LOR/LOR tech-review for sufficiency, Performance Work Statements/Statement of Work (PWS/SOW) development, vendor contract oversight, and LOA requirement for on-site assistance.
- Support a complex portfolio consisting of straight radio point-to-point to complex communication/IT networks.
- Converse with a wide-range of technical skill-sets in and supporting the SA requirements for Country, Office of Security, DSCA/USASAC/CECOM and vendors/industry partners.
- Develop detailed PWS/SOW, conduct market research, and assisting in the development of other documents for the purpose of supporting contracting efforts.
- Manage a single systems acquisition program/project or major functional area.
- Become fully knowledgeable of all aspects of the program or programs under his/her purview.
- Reviews/oversees the preparation of all related documentation.
- Conducts program reviews, meetings, etc. Performs other related duties as assigned.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.