In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- BA/BS is required in addition to 2 to 5 years of professional experience is required.
- Certifications in Tableau and SAS are a plus.
- Must have demonstrable experience in building analytics/visualization solutions with Tableau and SAS Visual Analytics Software, Tableau, Microsoft BI or COGNOS in a professional (non-academic) environment.
- Strong skills in computer programming including experience in MS SQL and SAS programming.
- Demonstrable experience in applying analytical and evaluative techniques, in qualitative or quantitative ways, to assess programs and project results and to improve program efficiency.
- Experience should reflect an ability to do the following: literature searches; engineering or highway traffic/traffic safety measurements; development and administration of questionnaires; graphing; and calculation of means, modes, standard deviations, or using other statistical measures.
- Experience also should demonstrate familiarity with the SAS and MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access); development of presentations and knowledge of writing short technical reports; creating flowcharts and graphs for work purposes; and use of the Geographic Information System (GIS).
- Skill in applying fact-finding and investigative techniques as well as skill in oral and written communications, and in the development of presentations and technical reports including visualization techniques (Tableau, SAS Visual Analytics and/or others) is required.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and accuracy. Commensurate experience, or the aptitude to gain experience working with one or more of the following:
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS), Crash Investigation Sampling System (CISS), Crash Reporting Sampling System (CRSS), motor vehicle crash-related data files and other data files such as from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Census Bureau, and R.L. Polk, Program logistics and tracking,
- State motor vehicle crash data,
- Data pertaining to child seats including infant, convertible, booster, and hybrid seats.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint in addition to the visualization software listed above is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team as well as having a high level of initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Public Trust level. A minimum of three (3) years US residency, or US Citizenship, is required for a Public Trust clearance at this location.
Link to Apply: https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/pmX2CzpoDRs8BVZKfJjmRqp?domain=rn21.ultipro.com